Donating To Florence County Disabilities Foundation
Florence County Disabilities Foundation, a private non-profit 501(c)3 Organization (Tax ID #570922995), works to help meet the needs of over 1,000 individuals with life-long disabilities served by Florence County Disabilities & Special Needs Board. Thank you for your support and for helping us "Make a Difference in People's Lives"!
Ways to Donate
Text FCDF and any amount to 73256.
Donate non-cash items in our stores. Find the store location closest to you here.
Your gifts help us provide the following:
- $75 - A hearing test for one individual
- $100 - Contact lenses for one individual
- $250 - Theraputic horseback riding lessons for one individual or a Miracle League Team Sponsorship
- $500 - A pair of orthopedic shoes or a month of music therapy
- $800 - A lift chair
- $1,000 - Dental work for an individual
- $1,500 - Furnishings for a new consumer
- $2,000 - A handicap ramp
- $2,500 - Special Olympics Tennis Tournament Participation
- $5,000 - A spring prom for all individuals
We also appreciate donations of:
- Gently-used clothing
- Antiques and collectibles
- Furniture and furnishings
- Household items
- Kitchen items
- Books and toys
We even accept scrap metal, stained or torn clothing, stuffed animals, shoes, and handbags for recycling.