DONATING TO FLORENCE COUNTY DISABILITIES FOUNDATION IS EASY!
Florence County Disabilities Foundation, a private non-profit 501(c)3 Organization (Tax ID #570922995), works to help meet the needs of over 1,000 individuals with life-long disabilities served by Florence County Disabilities & Special Needs Board. Thank you for your support and for helping us "Make a Difference in People's Lives"!
Text FCDF and any amount to 73256.
Make checks payable to Florence County Disabilities Foundation. Click here to view our contact information.
Your gifts help us provide the following:
- $75 - A hearing test for one individual
- $100 - Contact lenses for one individual
- $250 - Theraputic horseback riding lessons for one individual or a Miracle League Team Sponsorship
- $500 - A pair of orthopedic shoes or a month of music therapy
- $800 - A lift chair
- $1,000 - Dental work for an individual
- $1,500 - Furnishings for a new consumer
- $2,000 - A handicap ramp
- $2,500 - Special Olympics Tennis Tournament Participation
- $5,000 - A spring prom for all individuals
We also appreciate donations of:
- Gently-used clothing
- Antiques and collectibles
- Furniture and furnishings
- Household items
- Kitchen items
- Books and toys
We even accept scrap metal, stained or torn clothing, stuffed animals, shoes, and handbags for recycling.
We will pickup your donations! Just call:
843-662-4021 or 843- 374-2641